Board of Commercial Services and the decision announcements
Palvelukeskus Helsinki’s highest decision-making body is the Board of Commercial Services.
The Board has five members, each with a personal substitute member.
The Board is appointed for a two-year term by the City Board, who also appoint the Board’s Chair and Vice Chair.
You can find the members and deputy members of Palvelukeskus Helsinki's Board, upcoming meetings and decision announcements on the Cify of Helsinki website.
Responsibilities of Palvelukeskus Helsinki's Board
- Decides on the highest level of the enterprise organisation
- Appoints the enterprise manager’s direct subordinate
- Decides on a result budget and action plan for the enterprise it governs, including target results based on the budget, the necessary procedures and resources, and the income and expenses generated from the operations
- Decides on the enterprise-specific financial statement information to be combined into the City’s financial statement
- Decides on commodity and commodity group specific amortisation periods in accordance with an amortisation plan approved by the City Council
- Approves the account of the enterprise’s internal supervision and risk management.
Palvelukeskus Helsinki’s management group consists of the Managing Director as the Chair, unit
managers and a staff representative. Together with the Managing Director, the management group is responsible for the enterprise’s operative activities.
In 2022, the management group consists of:
|Managing Director, sub.||Risto Paavola, C.|
|Multiservices, director of business unit||Aulikki Johansson|
|Telephone and Wellbeing Services, director of business unit, sub.||Hanna-Leena Tastula|
|Financial and Administrative Services, director of business unit||Ulla Vuolle|
|Liaison, Jyty||Mervi Romppanen|